Home The Founders Early Hartford Sites Links About Us Contact Us Membership

The Founders of Hartford

William Parker, an original proprietor of Hartford, 1636; his home-lot in 1639 wag on the west aide of the “road from Seth Grant's to Centinel Hill,” now Trumbull St. He removed to Saybrook, probably within ten years; was deputy, 1672 ; his wife, Margery, d. Dec. 6, 1680. He d. Dec. 21, 1686.

Home | The Founders | Early Hartford | Sites | Links | About Us | Contact Us | Membership | Newsletter |

Society of the Descendants of the Founders of Hartford

©2006 - Society of the Descendants of the Founders of Hartford - All Rights Reserved
Web Design & Web Hosting by whoistheoldguy.com